Saturday, November 24, 2012

A few new Items added to Owl Eye Vintage

Hello! I hope everyone is having a great weekend! I just wanted to post that I added a few new items to my shop. I have these lovely hair combs that are perfect for almost every outfit, and even adding them with a messy top knot makes you looked finished, no matter what you are wearing.

Antique Bronze and Rudy Hair Combs

Spanish Seniorita Antique Bronze Hair Combs
 
You can check out my shop by clicking the link above in the bar up top, or clicking HERE. And even if you do not shop my shop today, remember all of the little people by shopping small businesses today on Small Business Saturday!



XOXO

4 comments:

Thank you for your comment! I appreciate every one of them, and read them all! I'll do my best to reply.=)